Next CCW Class Dates
February 28 – March 1st
Friends of the NRA Dinner
The Kishwaukee Valley Friends of the NRA Banquet is just around the corner so mark your calendars and save March 21 for the 6th Annual FNRA Banquet. It will again be held at Faranda’s in DeKalb. As a prelude to the banquet, we are conducting a “Warm-Up” pistol raffle until 1/31/15 for a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp 1911. Tickets are $10@, 3 for $20 or 10 for $50 and are available at C.O.P.S. Inc. Gun Shop, 1210 E. State St., Sycamore or by contacting me at 815-501-9421, email me at email@example.com or complete the attached raffle flyer. Remember, you only have until 1/31/15 to purchase these raffle tickets.
Need Assistance with IL Concealed Carry Applications? Call Dennis Leifheit at 815-501-9421
ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY – Why should I get my Illinois Concealed Carry permit?
- It is your Constitutional/Second Amendment Right.
- It is your duty/responsibility to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Increase/refresh your knowledge of gun safety, gun handling and gun safety rules.
- Learn the fundamental principle of self defense: AOJ(Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy)
- Learn the framework of decision of justifying defensive force: OODA
- Between 2007 and preliminary estimates for 2013, overall violent crime fell by 22% as did murder rates.
- The number of concealed carry permit holders in the U.S. is well over 11.1 million.
- 22 other states now recognize Illinois Concealed Carry Permits.
- When seconds count, Police are only minutes away.
- The cold, hard truth is that this world can be a dark place and even with concealed carry license, we are potential victims. We don’t get to choose a time or place to be attacked. We don’t get to pick the weather or situation. Criminals don’t care if we had a bad day and just want to be left alone or even if we’re just an innocent bystander who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or any other circumstance for that matter.
- The only thing that we to get to choose is how prepared we are going to be. What level of skill we attain and maintain with our firearm. And, in my opinion, most importantly, how well we use our situational awareness and how vigilant we will be at maintaining Condition Yellow.
(Learn more about this in class)
CARRY LEGALLY IN ILLINOIS COURSE
For Course Description, Fees and Registration form click here